Skip to main content

I suffer from Dyslexia or a similar handicap, can I receive assistance?

If you suffer from Dyslexia, or a similar handicap and find it hard to read / understand the questions and / or answers within the Official Assessments, you are allowed to receive assistance by having someone read the questions and answer choices to you. If you are requiring this service, then please ensure that you request a Remote Invigilation Session through VIRSEC. Please note that these persons must not assist you in selecting the answers, and you will be failed is we witness this.